Summer & BeyondCAMPS
Space is limited!
Members please log in to receive discount pricing.
9:00am — 12:00pm
Ages 4 — 10
Gobble Gobble Turkey Camp
Members $35 Day | Non-members $45 Day
Gobble Gobble! It’s time to celebrate fall through some fun Thanksgiving STEAM activities! In this drop-off camp, children will participate in several fun fall-themed projects and have playtime in the Museum!
Registration opening soon!
Additional Information for CMOP Camps
- CMOP Camp space is limited so register soon! Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- Due to the risk of food allergies, we ask that absolutely NO PEANUT PRODUCTS be brought to CMOP Camp.
- Snacks will not be provided for children. Every child must bring their own snacks and water bottle from home every day of camp. Please send in a snack and a sack lunch for ALL Day campers. Please label all items with camper’s name.
- All participating children must be fully potty-trained.
- Please dress your child in clothes that can get messy and comfortable shoes! We have a LOT of fun!
- Children with the following physical signs and symptoms may not
be dropped off due to risk of exposure: diarrhea, temperature of 100.4 degrees or above, excessive coughing, and rashes. Your child must be fever-free for at least 24 hours before being left at CMOP. We are unable to offer refunds for missed days of camp.
- Camp Late Pick-up Policy: You will be charged $1 per minute after 10 minutes has past camp end time.
- Camp Refunds: Camp space is limited and registration is handled on a first-come, first served basis. CMOP reserves the right to cancel camps that do not meet minimum enrollment. All camp fees are non-refundable, except in the instance a camp does not meet minimum enrollment.
- Campers will have time to play and explore the Museum each day during their camp time! After camp is finished, families are welcome to stay and play in the Museum, however a ticket must be purchased as admission is not included in the camp price.