Space is limited! Register soon for great fun!
9:00am — 12:00pm
Ages 4 — 10
Gobble Gobble Turkey Camp
Members $35 Day | Non-members $45 Day
Gobble Gobble! It’s time to celebrate fall through some fun Thanksgiving STEAM activities! In this drop-off camp, children will participate in a Disguise The Turkey activity, make a Turkey trap, mix up some Turkey slime and have playtime in the Museum!
You must register as space is limited.
Additional Information for CMOP Camps
- CMOP Camp space is limited so register soon! Payment is due in full at the time of registration via the emailed link that will be sent after the registration form is completed.
- Due to the risk of food allergies, we ask that absolutely NO PEANUT PRODUCTS be brought to CMOP Summer Camp.
- Snacks will not be provided for children. Every child must bring their own snacks and water bottle from home every day of camp. Please send in a snack and a sack lunch for ALL Day campers.
- All participating children must be fully potty-trained.
- Please dress your child in clothes that can get messy and comfortable shoes!
- Children with the following physical signs and symptoms may not
be dropped off due to risk of exposure: diarrhea, temperature of 100.4 degrees or above, excessive coughing, and rashes. Your child must be fever-free for at least 24 hours before being left at CMOP. We are unable to offer refunds for missed days of camp.
- Camp Late Pick-up Policy: You will be charged $1 per minute after 10 minutes has past camp end time.
- Camp Refunds: Camp space is limited and registration is handled on a first-come, first served basis. Parents will receive an informational packet via email prior to camp. CMOP reserves the right to cancel camps that do not meet minimum enrollment. All camp fees are non-refundable, except in the instance a camp does not meet minimum enrollment.
- Campers will have time to play and explore the Museum each day during their camp time! After camp is finished, families are welcome to stay and play in the Museum, however a ticket must be purchased as admission is not included in the camp price.
We are dedicated to keeping everyone safe and healthy while enjoying the wonderful camps CMOP has to offer.
The good news is that children seem to be significantly less at risk from COVID-19 than adults. However, in order to protect both children and adults, we are taking the following steps:
- Disinfecting and cleaning toys, exhibits, and spaces before each camp session.
- Children with the following physical signs and symptoms may not be dropped off due to risk of exposure: diarrhea, temperature of 100.4 degrees or above, excessive coughing, and rashes. Your child must be fever-free for at least 24 hours before being left at CMOP.
- Our staff are monitored closely for symptoms and will stay home if they have had a fever recently or display any other COVID-19 symptoms. They will be able to return after a quarantine period.
- We recommend adults dropping off or picking up children practice social distancing and wear masks as a preventative safety emasure.
We are unable to offer refunds for missed days of camp. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank our patrons for understanding.